Deltamed was founded in 1997 as a private company, headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Since then, Deltamed became the main domestic manufacturer of ambulances and special vehicles and the leading Romanian provider of solutions for emergency medicine, having a wide portfolio of products.
– Type A, B and C ambulances,bodied on various vans: Volkswagen Transporter and Crafter, Mercedes Sprinter, Citroen Jumper and Jumpy, Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer
– Special Vehicle superstructures built on various chassis (Mercedes, Renault, MAN, mantra) or bodied on vans of different car manufacturers
– Vehicles designed to transport persons with disabilities, with or without wheelchairs;
– Medical motorcycle
The service department ensures the maintenance of the equipment sold by our company, both in-warranty and post-warranty. Through the efficiency of our technicians we try to achieve the highest standards in terms of maintenance services of the delivered medical equipment and ambulances. Our staff is in permanent touch with the producers of the served equipment, in order to always have access to the latest data.
- Project for emergency helicopter stretchers, completed as a national premiereThe last airborne emergency stretchers included in the project “Integrated helicopter system with MEDEVAC role” were delivered in the last couple of days to their final beneficiaries – the Airforce representatives of the Otopeni and Câmpia Turzii air bases. This...
- Continuous investments, the guarantee of sustainable success (part I)Through the Extension of the production capacity of SC DELTAMED SRL project (SMIS code 114062), project managed by the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration as Managing Authority, and by the North-West Regional Development Agency as an Intermediate Body,...