Deltamed was founded in 1997 as a private company, headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Since then, Deltamed became the main domestic manufacturer of ambulances and special vehicles and the leading Romanian provider of solutions for emergency medicine, having a wide portfolio of products.
– Type A, B and C ambulances,bodied on various vans: Volkswagen Transporter and Crafter, Mercedes Sprinter, Citroen Jumper and Jumpy, Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer
– Special Vehicle superstructures built on various chassis (Mercedes, Renault, MAN, mantra) or bodied on vans of different car manufacturers
– Vehicles designed to transport persons with disabilities, with or without wheelchairs;
– Medical motorcycle
The service department ensures the maintenance of the equipment sold by our company, both in-warranty and post-warranty. Through the efficiency of our technicians we try to achieve the highest standards in terms of maintenance services of the delivered medical equipment and ambulances. Our staff is in permanent touch with the producers of the served equipment, in order to always have access to the latest data.
- Certified WORLD RECORD. We produced the first ambulance for highly contagious patientsWell, the news is not necessarily new – the highly contagious patient transport ambulance was launched as a prototype in the 2015 edition of Europe’s most prestigious event in our area of expertise – Interschutz – being at that time...
- Deltamed is also supporting this year’s Atipic Beauty missionDeltamed is also joining this year, both as a partner and a sponsor, in the event suite organized by the Open your Heart Association, under the title Atipic Beauty. This is the only approach staged in the form of inclusive...