Deltamed vision: to become the most appreciate coach maker in Eastern Europe.
Deltamed mission: Our mission is to produce special purpose vehicles of the highest quality which can provide confidence and safety. In order to meet the real needs of our customers we will search and use the latest production technologies, the most advanced materials and equipment and our staff will be continuously trained to be the most competent in the field. We will promote innovative solutions in order to exceed every time customer expectations. Through the working environment that we created and our organizational culture we wish to retain our employees, to instill motivation, dedication and the joy of work well done, values that guide us too.
- Integrity – we are honest, we respect the laws and we honor our commitments.
- Innovation – we are open to new ideas and we encourage initiatives that favor progress and change.
- Quality and professionalism – we promote the culture of the work well done, by competent and responsible people.
- Social responsibility – we identify and put into practice solutions in order to ensure the safety, comfort and personal development of our employees.
Company registration data:
- Headquarter: Ferma 8, Halele 20-21, RO-407310 Gilau, Cluj county
- RC: J12/845/1997
- CUI: RO9434372
- Raiffeisen Bank Cluj, IBAN: RO18 RZBR 0000 0600 1007 7011
Deltamed was founded in 1997 in Cluj as a company within the DG group, specialized in emergency medicine. From its establishment the company operates on the local market of ambulances and special vehicles, respectively medical equipment, becoming the most important supplier of emergency medicine solutions in Romania, with a gradually expanded portfolio, so that from resuscitation mannequins and restraint systems, in prezent Deltamed can offer immobilization and transport equipments ( stretchers, chairs, splints, vacuum matresses, cervical collars), resuscitation equipments (balls, ventilators, oxygen cylinders) monitoring / defibrillation equipment ( monitors, fans, defibrillators, injectors), medical supplies ( bandages, first aid kit), safety equipments ( overalls, helmets), communications and warning equipment (radio stations, bright ramps, beacon) and of course special vehicles (ambulances, emergency trucks, control points, extrication and / or fire extinguishing trucks, other special vehicles)
- 2000: first contract to supply 147 ambulances for the Ministry of Health
- 2006: first equipped ambulances in Romania and delivered to SMURD
- 2007: ambulances production facility opened in Gilău, Cluj County
- 2008: contract to supply ambulances and equipments for the Ministry of Health
- 2009: First Mobile Control Point delivered to SMURD
- 2010: 5 mobile blood donation points made on buses and the first fire trucks for the first intervention
- 2011: 6 FRAP fire truck for the first intervention
- 2011: first 2 medicalized motorcycles in Romania, used by SMURD
- 2012: first export of ambulances (Bulgaria)
- 2012: first veterinary ambulance
- 2013: first vehicle adapted to the transport of persons in a wheelchair (Dacia Dokker)
- 2013: first fire extinguishing truck delivered to a Private Service for Emergency Situations
- 2014: first heavy duty rescue and recovery trucks
- 2014: first export of heavy duty rescue and recovery trucks (Republic of Moldova)
- 2014: first vehicles delivered to Voluntary Services for Emergency Situations
- 2015: first heavy water and foam pumper
- 2015: first 8+1 wheelchair accessible Multiple Passenger Vehicle
- 2015: first ambulance for highly contagious patients
- 2015: first compact water and foam pumper
- 2015: exhibitors at Interschutz (Hannover, Germany), Europe’s largest fair for firefighting, disaster relief and rescue
- 2016: the first large sized expandable superstructure
- 2016: the first food-truck
- 2017: first mobile recruiting centre
- 2017: first mobile dental unit
- 2017: first multirisk and search&rescue containers
The list of our main clients includes the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministry of Justice, various SMURD units, “Henri Coandă“ Airport, “Aurel Vlaicu“ Airport, government and state agencies, Euronest Intercommunity Development Associations, Center of Transylvania, West, South Muntenia, South-East, Northern Transylvania, Bucuresti-Ilfov, private companies, non-governmental associations and organizations.