Deltamed was founded in 1997 as a private company, headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Since then, Deltamed became the main domestic manufacturer of ambulances and special vehicles and the leading Romanian provider of solutions for emergency medicine, having a wide portfolio of products.
– Type A, B and C ambulances,bodied on various vans: Volkswagen Transporter and Crafter, Mercedes Sprinter, Citroen Jumper and Jumpy, Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer
– Special Vehicle superstructures built on various chassis (Mercedes, Renault, MAN, mantra) or bodied on vans of different car manufacturers
– Vehicles designed to transport persons with disabilities, with or without wheelchairs;
– Medical motorcycle
The service department ensures the maintenance of the equipment sold by our company, both in-warranty and post-warranty. Through the efficiency of our technicians we try to achieve the highest standards in terms of maintenance services of the delivered medical equipment and ambulances. Our staff is in permanent touch with the producers of the served equipment, in order to always have access to the latest data.
- Mobile training center of the population and the intervention personnelRecently inaugurated at the multinational exercise of NATO’s Euro-Atlantic Disaster Response Co-ordination Centre (EADRCC), held in Targu Mures between the 4th and 7th of July, our most recent special vehicle – the Mobile training center of the population and the...
- A new entry in the family of Deltamed’s suppliersIt is our pleasure to announce a new entry in the family of Deltamed’s suppliers: the WillBurt Company, the world’s premier manufacturer of mobile telescoping mast and tower solutions, designed and destined to be used in industries like Army, Emergency...